Thursday 12 June 2014

RELAXING VACATION



The following tourist location provided me with the most tranquil and stress free experience.

Jambeli Island

Patricio Cordero. 2007 ballena jorobada.
 Retrieved June 12, 2014, from https://flic.kr/p/a242eM
In one of my visits to the Ecuadorian coast, I travelled to Jambeli Island. The only transportation that I could use to get there was a boat. However, those 20 minute trips were not boring at all because I had the exciting opportunity to experience the amazement of whale watching. The whales were friendly, it seemed like they knew we were there to admire them and in return they offered a great show to the audience. Once in the island, I enjoyed the panorama of a clean beach with crystalline water.  Also, I was delighted with its sea food cuisine and the warmth of its people. Definitely, Jambeli is my first point to visit in my next trip to Ecuador.

No comments:

Post a Comment